[pianotech] Tunic Onlypure Tuner

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Mar 9 06:15:22 PDT 2009

Bernard:

    "Over more than 6 years you have argumented that my work is predated
    by  the work of others, whithout presenting any proof."

I dont think we need to rehash this same point again. I have never said
that your "exact" work is predated by others. Quite the opposite,  just
recently on CAUT
http://ptg.org/pipermail/caut_ptg.org/2008-October/027991.html

I will not, however accept being accused of consciously stealing yours
or anyone else's ideas. I have responded to that by stating there is
prior knowledge that is significantly close enough to the general
subject matter to show where my own influences have come from. And I
have supplied ample more then ample evidence to that affect. And my
reasons for posting said information has only to do clearing up that point.

I did not claim Gary Shulze wrote anything specifically about the 19th
root of three, in fact I stated exactly that he did not but that I'd
spotted that in another early column  See:
http://ptg.org/pipermail/caut_ptg.org/2008-October/028020.html  (second
to the last paragraph)  If I have to... well I'll dig up that other
column as well. But really... this should be unnecessary. What is the
point ?

Why not leave all this behind us and simply enjoy discussing the subject
matter we both share so much interest in ? I see no threat to your
software or claims of authenticity here.

Cheers
RicB