[pianotech] posting pictures

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 13:57:09 PDT 2009

Photos are welcome on the list. Any single photo of size of about 500 KB or
smaller is very likely to go through to the list in an e-mail without any
problem whatever.
Larger photos, or groups of photos may be sent in an e-mail to

files at ptg.org

Be sure to mention to which list you are wanting the photos to go. The
photos will be stored on the web and your original email will be sent to the
intended list, not with the photos themselves, but with web links; those
wishing to see your photos need only click on the links.

Kent