[pianotech] Clarification on P-12ths

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Mar 9 23:28:51 PDT 2009

Hi André

Sure we talked about intervals and tests for them. Tuners always do talk
about tuning techniques when they get together. But we did not talk
about the perfect 12th, nor did we talk about Stopper.  I do remember a
lot of talk about your experiences in Japan for sure.

I gotta wonder.... what is all this about ?  Who gives a rats ass
anyways ?  Seems to me the subject matter is about how and why P-12ths
works.  Tracing its origins is a done thing in my book and everyone
should be more then satisfied with whatever contribution they made at
this point.

Cheers
RicB

         > How much one can trace any of this back to your influence on
        André
         > is not for me to say.

    Richard, I clearly remember talking about certain intervals at that
    really nice seminar in your hometown Bergen in Norway.
    I had learned them from the Yamaha technicians in Japan.

    OOR

    friendly greetings
    from
    André Oorebeek