[pianotech] posting pictures

Robin Stevens pianobee at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 10 01:56:02 PDT 2009

James this topic has been covered before....but...here it is again

Choose the picture/s you want to send from your "my pictures" folder

With XP there is a command button in the left column which says "E-mail this
file or e-mail selected items.

With Vista the command button in on the top task bar.

Here you have a choice of "send original size" or make my picture/s smaller.

Once selecting the smaller option rather than original size the e-mail
program opens up and you will find the photo/s attached but very much
reduced in file size.

Have a practice at what size you want to send by sending photos yourself.

Easy as that!

Robin