[pianotech] [Files] Some recent Pictures; Steinway M "26

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Mar 10 05:57:13 PDT 2009

Wasn't the greenish puke color just horrible?  Since I had it in the shop
for a semi-rebuild anyway, I just couldn't put it back soooo
soooo.....green <g>

"David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
03/09/2009 09:35 PM
Please respond to
David Ilvedson <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>; Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] [Files] Some recent Pictures; Steinway M "26

Is this the before picture?  Before you painted it Red?   Or maybe you
call it "My Big Red" because it was red mahogany?   '-]

David Ilvedson, RPTPacifica, CA 94044
Original messageFrom: "Paul T Williams"  To: files at ptg.orgReceived:
3/9/2009 2:35:17 PMSubject: [pianotech] [Files] Some recent Pictures;
Steinway M "26
I still haven't figured out how to condense my photos.  Here is My Big Red
Steinway 1926 M that sounds like a B!! Paul
Photos at:
http://tinyurl.com/avuxnk
http://tinyurl.com/d9ywo3
http://ptg.org/pipermail/files_ptg.org/attachments/20090309/87b494a9/attachment-0002.jpg