[pianotech] NW Woods #2 soundboard panel

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 22:05:47 PDT 2009

You might talk with Andre Bolduc or Christian about this. They have been
wanting for years to begin blending the imperfect panels but have been
constrained by the market which wants "white" boards. Andre claims that there is  no
noticeable tonal variation due to these imperfections. How scientific that  is,
I don't have the foggiest.

Paul

In a message dated 3/10/2009 11:58:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,