[pianotech] Securing Pianos to the floor

JimWilsonian at aol.com JimWilsonian at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 23:18:35 PDT 2009

Esteemed Liszt,
A client of mine oversees maintaining instruments on a ship.   He just wrote
me asking: "Most of our pianos are secured with a cup-like caster.  The piano
leg fits into this cup and the cup is secured to the floor of the ship. Where
I could purchase more or something like it?"

I'm working on getting a picture from him.   Meanwhile, anyone ever run into
something like this / know where to procure?   Thanks! Jim Wilson

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)