[pianotech] Young Chang action brackets

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Mar 11 06:18:54 PDT 2009

I talked to the <Dial 0> person last week. Sam Sun is no longer with the YC
service dept (even tho'  the <please leave a message> is his voice.)
Derrick was out last week on family emergency. The <Dial 0> person told me
he would be back on Monday, but I reckon he had quite a backlog to take care
of... I haven't heard back from him yet.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN