[pianotech] Mason & Hamlin Random Resonator

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 16:46:54 PDT 2009

Will:

In line with your question, I have been wondering for a while, as I work on
another M&H AA, whether there are any remaining factory specs or records of
manufacture for the torque or number of turns on the turnbuckles, or  any other
measure that was used to install these. No answer to your question,  just an
extension of yours.

Paul

In a message dated 3/11/2009 6:27:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,