[pianotech] SAT IV

petercstevenson at telus.net petercstevenson at telus.net
Wed Mar 11 21:15:22 PDT 2009

SAT III - 6" x 4.5" x 3.5"
SAT IV - 7" x 5" x 2"

But of course unlike the SAT III, you have to open it up to use it, so
it gets bigger. It's actually a worse design - hinges are quite weak as
structural elements. At the workshop, Paul Sanderson said that he wanted
the old design, but he was limited by cases currently available. So I
guess what I said earlier about how it's nice to only have to deal with
our PTG friends was misguided - we're also bound by whatever the case
manufacturer decides.
 Peter Stevenson