[pianotech] What will I find

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri Mar 13 15:44:18 PDT 2009

The Vertegrand (or Vertigrand) was an enormous Steinway upright of huge aristocratic tone and power.

One of the piano textbooks I have (I forget which) suggests that it was the finest upright model ever made.  Here's a restored one for sale in the UK http://www.forsyths.co.uk/Rebuilt_Pianos/Secondhandrebuiltpianos/SteinwayVertigrand.htm

Best,

D.