[pianotech] becket crimping tool

Norm Barrett barr8345 at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 13 21:35:29 PDT 2009

I like the pliers that the Schaff catalog calls knurling pliers for this
purpose. The nose of the pliers circles the tuning pin nicely  but never
contacts the top of the tuning pin. Another thing I have done with these
same pliers is tighten loose lead weights in damper under levers by
lifting the adjacent levers on each side and squeezing the loose lead.
Norm Barrett