[pianotech] First hammer job - considerations

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sat Mar 14 10:01:22 PDT 2009

Greetings,

       Thanks for the posts. I have  decided to do 2 pianos The U3 I want to
play ASAP, those I will get pre  drilled...and repl (possibly) flanges as
well?

       Becky (Becker Bros 1903 upright) built  like a truck ..great sound
...Becky is getting a custom job.  In  tech school, we installed sets in old
uprights, we measured and  drilled them all....its been awhile and I need the
refresher as Becky needs the  hammers.I will visit spurlock sites, will need jigs.

Thanks for responses and suggestions

Julia

In a message dated 3/6/2009 7:24:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,