[pianotech] Steinway Model L 1930

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 15 08:24:10 PDT 2009

Don't look a gift Steinway in the mouth.. '-]   Gratefully accept it and plan to rebuild the action.   The piano has vertegri...contamination of the action centers.   Protek can help in the short term but have a top tech rebuild the action.   Where are you located and maybe the List can find a qualified rebuilder in your area.    The L is about 5' 10".    Can be a nice piano.
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044