[pianotech] Tunic software

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 07:32:12 PDT 2009

Phil:

Thanks for responding. I have not been a PTG member since 1976. It’s
just not practical for me. I certainly do appreciate this list though!
No, I won’t be at Grand Rapids.

I have carefully studied the information and anecdotes on Tunic, and
have some tentative thoughts about it. (And I think that you prefer
Tunic and you have absolute pitch is significant…) So, can you say how
your older ETD compares with Tunic? Are some areas of the keyboard
narrower or wider? I am looking for an objective comparison.

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.