[pianotech] Perfect Pitch and Temperament

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Tue Mar 17 11:28:56 PDT 2009

The problem is that you can't say whether or not a person has 'perfect pitch' if you have no definition of what 'perfect pitch' *is*.

Marc, you say "perhaps all of us here could fill in the blank with our own interpretation of perfect..."

OK Marc, so give us YOUR interpretation!  Complete the sentence "Perfect pitch is the ability to............"

In anticipation,

Yours ever,

David.