[pianotech] Getting Some Help for Calling!

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 18 05:21:32 PDT 2009

For me, I started out paying mine $12 an hour plue $1 per booked
appointment.  Many times, she would make $20 + per hour.  1 booked appt pays
for 3 days worth of work easily.

I helped walk mine through how I have my data base set up.  Click on a month
that I want to make calls and people for that month come up automatically
pop up along with any notes I made throughout the year on it.

Then, I told her what I wanted done first, wrote it down so she could
remember the tasks I only had 1 request.  I  CONTACT my college.  YOu do the
rest.  2.  You contact churches first and show how to pull them up first in
order of appts etc..