[pianotech] Polyester Finishing

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Mar 18 06:16:18 PDT 2009

I polish with different grades of Meguiars and a buffing pad on a 7 inch
grinder. I always have someone on the ready with a squirt bottle full of
water that sprays water almost continually while I buff. It makes a mess,
but produces great results and doesn't require much polish. It keeps the
temperature down and the abrasive in suspension so it can work.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802