[pianotech] Donating tunings and tax deductions

BobDavis88 at aol.com BobDavis88 at aol.com
Wed Mar 18 14:03:46 PDT 2009

In-kind gifts are gifts of materials and property to qualified  organizations
(like non-profits). They are deductible, but services are  not. IRS Publ.
526, p. 6:

"You cannot deduct as a charitable  contribution:
   4. The value of your  time or services,
..."

Bob Davis

In a message dated 3/18/2009 10:03:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,