[pianotech] Nord Stage EX (electric keyboard) Piano Demo

Tyler Ferrari tylerferrari at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 20:42:31 PDT 2009

Yes it has a B3 Hammond, with "digital" drawbars altered by using buttons (very easy to do on the fly), and a great model of a Leslie vibrato.

It certainly is expensive, but for performing live, I see no other choice. The keyboard action is great, and it's very expressive.

It's amazingly customizable. Especially the Rhodes and Wurlitzer
sounds. I'm surprised at how accurately they model them. I own a '79
rhodes, and they do a fantastic job at sampling it.