[pianotech] Polyester Finishing

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Fri Mar 20 14:18:46 PDT 2009

Yeah,

I do the same thing for keytops and such, when I can.  But, I'm a bit of a
sissy, and winters in WI are a bit long.  I really can't afford to be
dependent upon the weather to get work done.  Though, maybe I could see
doing it that way when I can - but again we're into two systems.  I'm
waiting for someone to gift me a nice BIG shop.

WRM