[pianotech] Muffler rail screws

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Mar 20 19:49:07 PDT 2009

Hi Joe,
I guess I had forgotten that one.
I only ran across one, I might have use a 4" crescent on it.
I know that I never had to tune,  with the rail in place.
One thing, when and if you loosen the screw, make sure the rail is in place and the screw tightened. I remember one, where I didn't have the raised dot, in the hollow, I had it tight, but not in place, and it slipped out.
I had a call back, all my fault for not checking.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.