[pianotech] Rot doctor Epoxy on bridge cap

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 08:10:58 PDT 2009

Paul
? I forgot one detail. I sprayed one wet coat of lacquer over the bridges after the epoxy went on.It shined the whole thing up.
? Dale

-----

Thanks, Dale. I remember this now. It's quite nice.

?

Paul

?

In a message dated 3/20/2009 10:24:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time, erwinspiano at aol.com writes:

Paul
?This?is what it looks like. Hey for what it?is worth all that soundboard finish work....sanding & rub out is tedious. Need a job.
?
?Dale

?

Live traffic, local info, maps, directions and more with the NEW MapQuest Toolbar. Get it now!