[pianotech] Tuning in a down economy

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Mar 21 10:19:23 PDT 2009

The combination of postcards with emails fertilizes the soil for the
follow-up phone call. You'll get a higher close rate on your phone calls if
you do the other first.

rate of return. And my experience is that often people save the cards on the
refrigerator or piano and I'll get a call from the card weeks or months
later.

The key is continually keeping contact with your customer base. They should
all hear from you at least once a year in some form.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802