[pianotech] Faulk tuning hammer review

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 12:30:22 PDT 2009

I believe Charles told me yesterday that he was considering making
some levers with 5 degree heads in response to requests. He thinks his
current 15 degrees is a good angle, but said he might be willing to
have some 5 degree heads made. If you are interested, you might check
with him and voice your support for the 5 degree heads.

Kent