[pianotech] ideal shop size

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 22 05:35:42 PDT 2009

I don't know Dale. I can't be in Grand Rapids the year, but I'm hoping for Las Vegas in 2010. I am planning on retiring this year (69 yo). I'm finishing up a Baldwin rebuild and I have a Steinway in waiting. That will be my last. After that, I'm thinking about bringing someone in to do most of there building work and I'll just do the regulating and one day a week out tuning.

Al