[pianotech] Willis Snyder

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sun Mar 22 21:03:22 PDT 2009

Willis Snyder,

One of the Great Ones of the Great Ones.  A delightful, kind man who shared many things to all of us.  I was in his rebuilding class when he received "The Call from the White House" to rebuild one of their pianos--and he came back and taught us to be better rebuilders.  And when I started my study of how our work might impact our hearing, he came to me and offered to take the hearing test so we could have the data from one of the oldest members in the PTG.  I will never forget his kindness--or his wonderful smile!

Diane

[pianotech] Willis SnyderKeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 15:59:29 PDT 2009