[pianotech] Polyester Finishing

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Tue Mar 24 04:33:21 PDT 2009

I have been trying to get an answer from the website but no one responds.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com