[pianotech] WNG action parts

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 20:58:30 PDT 2009

Fenton:

Please do keep us updated on this. I have had many inquiries from my
students about this, and will look forward to any and all reactions and  responses
you have. In particular, as you point out, friction conditions and  controlling
them.

Thanks,

Paul

In a message dated 3/24/2009 10:32:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,