[pianotech] CA glue vs. PinTite or Garfield's?

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 02:56:08 PDT 2009

Yesterday I made my first CA job on a grand and it worked. I must admit that I was very skeptical but now I am convinced. How do you apply it? With a hypo oiler or just out of the bottle? I used the bottle and had the problem that the glue came in contact with the string rings on the pin. I guess it´s not so good.

Gregor