[pianotech] Increasing bridge height

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Mar 25 06:22:19 PDT 2009

The original question was whether a change in the string height accompanying
by an equal and offsetting change in the bore distance changes the action
leverage.  My most recent comments addressed the practical aspects of making
those changes even if it does to some small degree change the leverage.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com