[pianotech] Piano software for Mac

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 25 13:56:39 PDT 2009

I've been using Filemaker for 4 or 5 years now.  It's a highly powerful
program with unlimited data space, never EVER crashes (KNOCK ON WOOD) never
gives any problems at all, is highly dependable and you can do anything at
all with it once you learn the program.  I use it for calling customers
back, have it pop up when the month they requested is due, for billing and
whatever else you can think of.  I love it.