[pianotech] Piano software for Mac

Daniel Carlton carltonpiano at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 25 19:29:42 PDT 2009

I've been using Filemaker for 4 or 5 years now.  It's a highly
powerful program with unlimited data space, never EVER crashes (KNOCK
ON WOOD) never gives any problems at all, is highly dependable and you
can do anything at all with it once you learn the program.  I use it
for calling customers back, have it pop up when the month they
requested is due, for billing and whatever else you can think of…  I
love it.

hi gerald,

is there any way you can show some simple examples of how to set up
for basic scheduling, reminder pop-ups, billing stuff, etc? like i
mentioned, it seemed a little complicated if you don't have a good
grasp of database stuff.

Daniel Carlton