[pianotech] Kimball action bracket screws/side note

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 26 16:38:03 PDT 2009

Those things can be buggers to get out.  I use my Dewalt cordless drill for
those 20' long screws!  With a properly fit bit and a bit of "friendly
persuasion" they 'usually' come out although, they are still tight. I always
grease them up good with VJ lube or something to help cram them back in
again and then.  Now, I try and avoid them altogether!