[pianotech] really nice & smart piece about my brother & me

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 17:28:42 PDT 2009

Our Brother Who Art In Pianos,

On pianotech, YOU are the famous one!

Peace,

Alan Eder

-----Original Message-----
From: David Andersen <david at davidandersenpianos.com>
To: Pianotech Pianotech <pianotech at ptg.org>
Sent: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 2:46 pm
Subject: [pianotech] really nice & smart piece about my brother & me

Hiya kids. Hiya, hiya.

Here's a sweet and revealing piece the L.A. Weekly (like the Village Voice in NYC: the biggest alternative paper in town)

did on me and my famous little brother. Two caveats:

1. if you are offended by profanity DO NOT click on this article

2. remember that it was written by someone who is totally ignorant about anything to do with pianos, and she spent about 2 hours with me, my brother, and the producer, with 15 minutes of that being one-on-one with me. My flame suit is on.

http://www.laweekly.com/2009-03-26/la-vida/harmonic-convergence/

Best,

David A.
=