[pianotech] Something very interesting

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 20:06:10 PDT 2009

I've never seen the Caboose, but my dad, when he worked for Starck Piano in Chicago in the early '60's,?used to take a step van around the state, demonstrating and selling pianos. And when I was still in St. Louis,?I tuned a lot of pianos that were bought off the back of a truck. Maybe some of them were sold by Don Fette.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943