[pianotech] Jim Harvey

David Nereson da88ve at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 21:10:17 PDT 2009

I was not aware Jim Harvey ever worked for Kawai.  I always knew him from
Yamaha and was one of the great treasures of our craft.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair

    Yes, this was in the mid-80's, I believe.  He taught several classes at
national and regional conventions, which were treasure troves of tips,
tools, and techniques, with a healthy dose of humor.  You use the word
'was,' but I believe he's still tuning.  He's listed in the PTG directory.
I wasn't aware he ever worked for Yamaha.
    --David Nereson, RPT