[pianotech] CA glue vs. PinTite or Garfield's

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Mar 27 08:52:37 PDT 2009

Michael Magness wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 12:13 AM, David Ilvedson <ilvey at sbcglobal.net
> <mailto:ilvey at sbcglobal.net>> wrote:
>
>     That's when I first heard about CA...at some convention a long time
>     ago.   Probably a good person to be doing business with...
>
>     David Ilvedson, RPT
>     Pacifica, CA 94044

Mike,

If I remember tonight, after I do the rest of the tunings for contest,
I'll cut up the Yam C7 pinblock I just replaced.

It had been well blackened with _something_ before it arrived here,
(plate and keys) and I'd kept it almost tunable for years with
occasional spot applications of CA.  I hope to be able to see amount of
penetration of both types of living-better-through-chemistry and bring
segments to the meeting tomorrow.

See you there. Same time; same place.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076