[pianotech] Yamaha U3 - How I got fiber out of my butt flange

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Mar 27 09:40:01 PDT 2009

Did you also tell her that she needed some whippens?

pw

Michael Magness <IFixPianos at yahoo.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
03/27/2009 11:23 AM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org, mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Yamaha U3 - How I got fiber out of my butt flange

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
Julia - you gotta come up with some better subject headings - this sounds
like a discussion one would more likely find on an old-folks forum.....
:-0

Anon