[pianotech] ...and speaking of alcohol

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Mar 27 14:11:16 PDT 2009

Take whatever "proof" it is and divide in half....Sugars and starches in
certain stuffs might be something to consider.  Not sure what the
'cleanest' stuff is other than everclear.  I haven't been around that
stuff since college...good in a "kool-aid" punch.  Not anymore...YUK!!!  I
learned my lesson, just once! :>)

Why would ethanol work better than methanol (other than easier to get?)  (
I really don't know, so educated people, please explain..)

Paul

KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
03/27/2009 01:05 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
[pianotech] ...and speaking of alcohol

...is vodka stronger than ethyl alcohol?   I know there is a whole thread
on alcohol some monthes back, but I dont think that it discussed
strengths/proofs.

Thanks
Julia Gottshall
Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or less.