[pianotech] ...and speaking of alcohol

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Mar 27 14:49:58 PDT 2009

Sure...you can drink it!  (without dying!)  what can I say...It's Friday,
I'm still here working, and I think I'd like a Bud about now!! ;>)

Starting a 7am this morning with no lunch break....I'm ready to get out of
here!  :>)

Paul

Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
03/27/2009 04:22 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] ...and speaking of alcohol

Paul T Williams wrote:

> Why would ethanol work better than methanol (other than easier to get?)
>  ( I really don't know, so educated people, please explain..)

It doesn't. Methanol was always the one recommended in years
past. Ethanol works about as well though and is considerably
safer to be around.
Ron N