[pianotech] Formatting PianoDisc Floppy

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Sat Mar 28 12:27:14 PDT 2009

Hi Jon

720 was the norm of the day.  1.44's were accepted when the software was
upgraded to 3.X or higher I think.  Current version of software is 4.6 and
will support 1.44 as I recall.  Update's for the OS of the control WAS
available online from pianodisc.com at one time.  The "image" it layed down
was readable by computers however I haven't seen a computer with a floppy
drive in it for a good many years.  Updates were available from PianoDisc
for free for many years.

I realize this info is technical as ever but my brain isn't  .........   and
ever increasingly so.  Sooooo, I wish you luck.

Lar