[pianotech] Question to Ed Sutton

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 29 12:31:43 PDT 2009

Julia-

I'm happy. The change was not extreme. Good focus and power, but the hard, bright edge was gone. Lovely pianissimo. They stayed that way for several months. Now just a few mid-range notes are getting a little bright. I'll voice them soon, and try for a warmer sound.  Warning: Abel Naturals voice down quickly. Just do a few pokes, and then listen.

Ed