[pianotech] Ethics and efficacy of part-time tuning

Ben Gac ben at benspianotuning.com
Mon Mar 30 06:03:00 PDT 2009

The question could open up a whole can of worms, but I'd have to conclude this: There are piano technicians with very good skills who work only part time in this profession, and there are plenty of BAD piano technicians who do the work full time!  On an individual basis, we can only only hope that all of us can strive to "render the best possible service under the circumstances" all of the time--especially as members of the PTG! (those quotations were referencing the PTG's code of ethics)

-Ben

Ben Gac, RPT
Ben's Piano Tuning
(708) 660-9331 - office