[pianotech] Atelier CD? -- was idol voicing

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 11:02:27 PDT 2009

On 3/30/09, David Andersen <david at davidandersenpianos.com> wrote:

> Listen to the pianos on the recordings on my website. We try to
> capture the brilliance and percussive aspect of the instrument AS WELL
> AS the golden and throaty aspect. Those recording are, as a whole,
> pretty good representations of how the pianos actually sound----IF you
> are listening on decent speakers.....
>
> Hope this helps.....
> David A.

I'd love to have a CD(s) of the music on your site. Any chance you
have one available?  Bringing some to Grand Rapids?  I'm paying,
brother ... not asking for a freebie. <G>

I like listening to music on high fidelity in-ear headphones.  Mine
are $70 Shure's, and based on what I hear in these, the ones for
$400.00 are indeed probably that much more worth it.

--
JF