[pianotech] Ethics and efficacy of art-time tuning

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Tue Mar 31 14:46:40 PDT 2009

Thanks for those thoughts David.  It's nice  to hear that view from someone with such extensive experience as yours!

There are those who take a different view and who feel that the amount of weekly worktime IS relevant and that unless it's full time you just won't have the skills to do a good job.

I agree too with your comments regarding a sparse marketplace precluding a full time commitment

Best regards,

David