[pianotech] Ethics and efficacy of part-time tuning

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Mar 31 22:18:24 PDT 2009

David Ilvedson wrote:
> I don't remember complaints about re-posts at the beginning
> of messages, just all the extra baggage (which I'm still
> prone to do.. '-[  )   Since most do begin their replies at
> the beginning, including many of yours until you thought
> you'd get cute, I don't see the problem...
>
> David Ilvedson

 From the days that I used Eudora (LONG ago), which put the
signature at the end of the message, I've replied after the
appropriately trimmed post. Check it out. Getting cute doesn't
factor in. And as I indicated, whether you noticed or not, I
don't see the problem either, aside from the plethora of
untrimmed and superfluous past posts, replete with pictures
we've seen six times already in even further past replies. Do
we need a remedial definition of concept and posting procedure
seminar, or are we intelligent enough to do this on our own in
a reasonably rational and efficient manner? If so, when?

We can do the "your" for "you're", "to for "too", and "alot",
which isn't a word, and "everyday" used when " every day" is
correct, another day.

Ron N