[pianotech] Ethics and efficacy of part-time tuning

BobDavis88 at aol.com BobDavis88 at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 21:50:27 PDT 2009

In a message dated 3/31/2009 9:16:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rnossaman at cox.net writes:

We can  do the "your" for "you're", "to for "too", and "alot",
which isn't a word,  and "everyday" used when " every day" is
correct, another  day.
When that day comes, perhaps we could include "there" (a place),  "their"
(possessive) and "they're" (contraction of "they are"); as well  as "it's"
(contraction of "it is"), and "its" (possessive).

Then there's "then", which refers to time, and "than", which is a
comparative (more proper than "then" in a comparison).... So much grammar, so  little
time....

English has its difficulties, it's true.

Respectfully,
Sting (late of the language Police), whose [not "who's"] substantive  posts
he hopes are found to outnumber his carping, quibbling, caviling  ones.