[pianotech] Our brother's keepers

johndelmore at suddenlink.net johndelmore at suddenlink.net
Fri May 1 07:02:23 PDT 2009

I haven't "launched" yet, waiting for the economy to perk up, but I'll try to send a bit from my 'other' job each month.  I can do without a couple of six-packs!!

Another thought:  maybe someone has a lawyer son or daughter who could give some pro bono advice on tax matters.  Perhaps there is some structure for these donations that would mitigate the taxes John and family would owe during this long disability?

John