[pianotech] John Granholm - Friday evening update

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Fri May 1 17:54:01 PDT 2009

I'm in.  You never know if or when we might be the next person on the list
that needs help...  This is a great thing to do.  I'm sending a Bill Pay
Payment to him tonight for $100.  I'm not saying this for any credit.  Just
to let you know that I don't even know the man.  I'm fairly new here on the
tech list only been here a month or two is all, but, I would like to do my
part too.  I've been very blessed over the years even now, in a down economy
to have enough work to stay busy so, that's the least we can do IMO.  I
could care less about it being tax deductible.  Help is help..

Jerry Groot RPT.